Real estate agent in NYC, Manhattan and Brooklyn Agent immobilier a New York City Real estate salesperson
- You are looking for a great experience with a Real Estate broker in NYC
- You are expecting tailored real estate services
- You are interested in valuing and bringing your home to market
- You would like to get instant access to all homes for sale in a certain neighborhood and at a certain price point
- View all homes for sale in New York City at http://philippechoplin.realscout.me/
- Get a free valuation of your home at http://findbuyersbk.elliman.com/pchoplin
- Contact us to adjust it when you are ready to sell or buy.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in New York City, Philippe Choplin will represent your best interests. He will guide you and advise you throughout the entire process of buying a home. Philippe helps you list, promote and optimize the sale of your home. He brings a touch of French elegance to Douglas Elliman Real Estate’s renowned quality of services. Philippe splits his time between his Brooklyn Heights office, his virtual office in the Meatpacking District, and his home office in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Born in Paris, France and educated as a civil engineer with an MBA from CU Boulder, and an Interior Design certificate from Parsons School of Design, Philippe was a successful sales executive for IBM in France and in New York for 25 years. He then made the decision to go back to his passion for architecture and design. His Interior Design studio established in NYC has been recognized for its quality of service and its influence by Houzz. Trust, integrity, empathy, efficiency, reliability, discretion and creativity are the values you can expect from Philippe, your real estate agent in New York.
Agent immobilier a New York: Vous souhaitez acheter ou vendre de l'immobilier a Manhattan ou Brooklyn ? Philippe Choplin vous accompagnera et vous guidera avec tous les services de Douglas Elliman, le leader de l'immobilier a NYC